8/5/14

FITZROY GASTROBAR

Sorry for being MIA these past week! Not only because I'm travelling to places that is lack of internet connection, but it just I don't have the urge to write. Damn you, Indonesia! Whenever I'm back to Indonesia, I turned my holiday mood on and there's only 2 things I want to do : eating and tv-show marathon-ing. Yep.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to get productive again! Before that, I'd like to point that even though this blog has mainly filled with beauty and makeup related posts, I used to do cafe and restaurant posts and sharing the experience is more than fun because hanging out in some place cool is also one of my passion. 



This time I went to Senopati area and tried Fitzroy GastroBar to have some lunch with my bro and his friend (and his friend is a girl, third wheel enough?). She's very cute and kind enough to lend me her camera lens (and I even took the lens for my trip to Raja Ampat - thankyou, Chia!) 

Fitzroy GastroBar located in Jl. Gunawarman no. 30 (zomato.com). The restaurant have this bohemian feel, filled with colorful ethnic themed knick-knacks. Separated into two part, the Gastro Area and Couch Area - only the Couch Area is air-conditioned. 

According to AnakJajan.com - the owners are inspired by bars and restaurants in Melbourne, they decided to recreate one in Jakarta. They have a large varieties of cocktails that I didn't try sadly. 

Iced Chai Latte

Iced Lemontea



Double Happiness Crispy Chicken


Chicken Karma Parma


Fitzroy's Aglio

I should have done some research first before going, because now I regret not trying their famous Gyutan Don. Overall, the foods are good and delicious. 










Overall, I like the total ambience of the place, and the food is good. I definitely want to come again and try more of their recommendations :)

I'll slip some ootd here, photographed by Chia, thankyou darls <3




This is my bro btw. 

xx

FITZROY GASTROBAR
Jl. Gunawarman no. 30 (3rd floor) 
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan

Mon-Thu, Sun 12pm - 12am
Fri-Sat 12pm - 3am 


Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart
xx

3 comments:

  1. OOOO....that chicken karma dish looks amazing! And the interior is quite stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what camera do you use? Your photos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya ampyun filll.. keren bingits fotonyaa.. cocok jd food blogger plok plok plok :D

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey