9/14/13

HOW TO : Burgundy Eyes!

Hello! Autumn is finally (almost) HERE! And to be honest I'm obsessed with burgundy color for this fall! After getting a nice autumn palette from Etude House, I decided to make a look from the palette and here they are! 

The look is quite simple and wearable. I've been rocking this look even though it's basically still summer here but who cares anyway! The eyeshadows I use for this tutorial are all from Etude House's Flowering Eyes Palette. But I've made a review + swatches and color description in an individual blog post so click here for more pictures of the palette. 

Ok, Let's start! :)







///////////////////////////////////////// THE RESULT ////////////////////////////////////////



I finish the look with a pink lipstick (Skin Food Coffee Creamy Sheer Lipstick in BE001 Apricot Peach). I only contour my cheek and uses no blush! :)


What do you think of the look? Would you wear it? :D



Where to find me :
tumblr // youtube // instagram // twitter // deviantart

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty look. Makes me want that palette even more~

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty burgundy colour.. but but the palette is expensive T.T

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey