7/8/13

REVIEW : The Faceshop "Kiss The Color" Keith Haring Collaboration

Now I'm going to review another 'cushion' type of lip color from 'The Faceshop' which might be one of the best packaging I've ever seen!



The 'Kiss the Color' collection is a collaboration between The Faceshop and Keith Haring, a very popular artist from New York. And I can't stop admiring his designs, which is now I can bring into my purse!


Alongside of the cushion touch lip tint, the collection also have tint stick (lip balms with tints), Cushion eye shadow sticks, Cheek tint (cream stick blusher), and Sense mist (A refreshing mouth spray). You can see now how 'cushion' word is now a must have in all Korean brand's beauty product. Cushion tint, eye shadows, bb cream, cc cream, now let's wait for the blusher to appear!



I have the cushion in 05 Draw Orange (드로우 오렌지) which is a red with orange mixed together. Comparing to the other cushion one that I have before (Aritaum's Wannabe Cushion Tint, read my review here) I like this one more!

Beside the limited color choice on this product (only have 5 colors), which I think it's forgivable since it's a special collection, after all, I don't have much to complain. The color payoff is superb, so pigmented! As we know about lip tint, they tends to dry your lips, this one also makes my lips 'feel' dry, but not at all 'look' dry. If you know what I mean.

To sums things up, Aritaum's Wannabe is more moisturizing, and this one is more pigmented. I'll just get away with some lip balm with this product.

As long as my lips look ok, that's what I need.


Let me just talking about the lasting power here, this product last on my lips like, forever! I know they're tint kinda lipstick, but it have a texture more to a lipstick, so I was really surprised to know it lasts so long! :D And talking about reapplication, nothing goes smoother and easier (smaller tips, more precision) than this one! :D

Oh Oh! This one retail for KRW 8.800, and sadly I haven't saw them on 'The Faceshop' international website :( Let's pray they available internationally soon!


For more details on the collection, I'm posting here some pictures taken from Faceshop Korean websites


So which one do you want to try? :D





14 comments:

  1. I'd love to try the cushion lip tint >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. warnanya cakep banget..pigmented. longlast pula yaaa >< *masukin ke wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya harus banget ini! cakep banget lagi packagingnya! XD

      Delete
  3. Nice color and it really suit you :)

    http://marianilo1314.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really it's better than aritaum? :O
    but i don't really like the packaging >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really??? :O I totally love the packaging! lols! I prefer this than aritaum, but half of my friends prefer this, and the other half prefer aritaum so it's 50:50 really!

      Delete
  5. bagus yaa warnanya. Kayaknya ada nail set juga ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku liat sih adanya nail stickers! tapi di websitenya ga dimasukin... cuma aku liat di tokonya :D

      Delete
  6. Pengen masukin ke wishlist, tapi lip product masih banyak yg harus dihabisin dulu >_<. 
    Malah jadi tertarik sm eye tintnya

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is new right?? I never saw this at THe Face Shop before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! i believe it's faceshop's summer 2013 collection! :D

      Delete
  8. I want to try all of them!, :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't say it's really a "collaboration", since Keith Haring died in 1990, but that being said I'm happy to see his designs being used in a creative and eye catching way!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey