11/23/11

L'arc~en~Ciel and other galau-ness

Ok, you know when i decided to go study abroad to KOREA
I thought of these sweeeeeeet things i could do here:

1. I COULD MEET / ASK FOR FANSIGN FOR EVERY CELEBRITY I MET
2. I COULD WATCH ALL CONCERT I WANT
3. I COULD SPEAK KOREAN AND BEFRIEND WITH KOREAN!


Yeap, i was wrong. so stupid of me. blah.

Now since i went to Korea, looks like ALL KOREAN IDOL/SINGER/ACTOR or wtf is that is going to INDONESIA my beloved home country. Can't be more excited! *sarcastic yeay*

You see, try mention idols that NOT coming to Indonesia.............sigh


But i did got to see some, and probably most, of idols Korea can offer for free tho. And also fansigns.
SO i envy you guys, some of the guise envy me too ;)

But then, i still hope I might could can and whatever, could see my ultimate idol-slash-band-slash-jrock L'Arc~en~Ciel! Since they've been holding concert in Korea back and forth, i really did wish i could watch them, and actually pray they won't come to Indonesia when I'm in Korea.

There are some rumor that Laruku would have a World Tour, i was HOPING like really HOPING it would go to Indonesa/Korea/ or any place i will have the chance to visit. But you know NO KOREA NO INDONESIA.

EXACTLY HOW I FELT RIGHT NOW

Then another news come and tells, there will be a LIVE SCREENING in the cinema, the same date and hour when they're concert-ing and stuff.
BUT IT'S IN SEOUL.


SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

then another news come, INDONESIA WILL HAVE THE CINEMA SCREENING.

.......................................................


I just lost my soul. 





</3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey